Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gay Exorcism

I was really bummed because I thought this said "Gay Exercise" video. (Uh, wait did I just say that out loud?)

Seriously, I really don't want to make fun of this because it's actually a really sad story, but I can't help it. And I'm sorry but homosexuality is no more caused by demons than HIV is contracted by stubbing your toe. Unless you stub your toe at a glory hole. Repeatedly. But I digress.

Now just when you think this news piece will show a different, informed side to this whole event there is a woman that's a mentor for gay teens that is interviewed for her perspective. Her last line is, sadly, very funny to me or maybe it's just how it's edited. And making light of this is probably why my black soul will be eaten by an AIDS demon while I sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment