Monday, June 29, 2009

Different Drummers

This is a sweet gem a friend passed along to me today. I don't know what this is, why it happened or how it came to be I'm just glad that it did. Best I can descibe it is that these poor fellows have been captured (the obvious crime of wearing either a red or turquoise turtleneck), tried and sentenced to a life of hard swinging and rocking whilst being barked at by a draconian overlord in white fluffy ear muffs and epaulettes.


Side note: You might recognize one of the drummers, the skinny bloke on the right side with the leather cap and sunglasses trying not to be recognized....that's Ginger Baker of Cream. Also appearing is Andy White, English session drummer, who was the only other person besides Paul McCartney, to play drums on a Beatles song. White played on the U.S. single versions of "Love Me Do" and "P.S. I Love You."

No comments:

Post a Comment